See lots of info missing?
Admins do our best to add as much info as possible, however with 400+ listings… it can be tough
Help us out by submitting information. Not sure how? Contact us via Facebook by clicking the chat bubble in the bottom right corner, check out our FAQ page
How Can you Support Equipages?
- Donate To Equipages.ca! The greater the donations the better we make the site for you and local businesses.
- Advertise with us! We work closely with local business to share services and products with the equestrian community.
- Like, Share and Join us on facebook! We love it when everyone in our community shares us so we can reach and help every possible business!
- Add your business to our ever-growing map of over 450+ businesses!
The project originally began as 1 person creating a spreadsheet and questionnaire, just for the sole purpose of collecting as much data as possible.
As we grew, with different skill sets and knowledge being applied to this project, we were able to grow to the site we have today – with community services, listings, photographs, and a searchable map component.
We are trying our best to support the hardworking business owners who do not have time to update all their varied web networking by creating a cumulative resource.
Feel free to let us know if you have any comments or suggestions – You can reach us directly via the messenger icon on the bottom right corner of your screen – we will get back to you as quickly as possible !
Equipages is your one-stop page for booking medical checkups. Whatever kind of medical attention you need, we offer you seamless and easy processing of your requests.
Here at Equipages, we are connected to some of the best hospitals and clinics in the city. Aside from providing healthcare attention to people, we also offer other medical services for pets. All you need to do is sign up and create an account on our page to know more about the services and products we offer.
How to create an account at Equipages
Follow these easy steps to create an account here at Equipages:
- Open our page and click the sign-up button. Once the page has loaded, fill out the necessary information such as your name, address, email and contact information. Don’t skip this part because we will use these details to contact you if you book our services.
- Once you’re done processing your information, double-check all the information and make sure that it fits what’s in your papers. You will need to submit documents such as your birth certificate, latest medical record and your information sheet that you will leave at our head nurse for record-keeping. Make sure all the information is updated to avoid issues if you’re going for an appointment.
- After logging all your information, click the ‘Register’ button and wait for the site to process your request. Once this is done, you will receive a link in your email that will verify all the information and your account. Don’t skip this part because this will be the basis if your account is verified by the system.
- After your account is verified you can now book your appointment in our clinic.
Services you can book at Equipages
Here are some of the services you can book at Equipages:
Equipages is connected to some of the most advanced chiro clinics in the city. If you’re looking for a good chiropractic professional, we have some of the best chiros you can set up a meeting with. All you need to do is bring your required documents and you’re good to go. Just make sure that you have an updated medical check-up to rule out any condition that can worsen your situation.
We feature veterinary appointments for your pets. Our clinic is connected to some of the best animal clinics that can give your pets the attention they need. Whether it’s for a check-up or immediate medical attention, we have a competitive team that can help you with your pet’s condition.
If you’re experiencing anything you want to be checked up on, Equipages can direct you to the right doctors that can give you the attention you need. All you need is to call out a hotline and we’ll give you the proper service that will help you with your condition.